What you have to look forward to in Australia
The benefits of living and working in Australia are endless... The warm climate, outdoor-oriented lifestyle and excellent health system are just a few reasons why UK doctors consider.
According to the UN Human Development Report, Australia is rated the 8th-best country to live in the world.
- World-class healthcare system
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Indigenous health opportunities
- Cutting-edge hospital technology
- Opportunities across all specialties
- A warm, sunny climate
- Great Happiness Index ranking
- High-quality education system
- Friendly, welcoming people