Find your next rewarding Psychiatrist Job
Benefit from our unrivaled network of healthcare providers and our expertise in helping Psychiatrists find the most rewarding locum and permanent Psychiatrist jobs over +22 years.
From flexible Psychiatry locum jobs Australia-wide to exciting permanent roles for Psychiatrists that tick all your boxes, our Psychiatry Team will work alongside you to understand your priorities providing invaluable help every step of the way.
When you register to join our network, you’ll be the first to hear about any exclusive permanent Psychiatrist jobs or locum Psychiatry contracts. Our Psychiatry team will help you throughout your Psychiatrist job search, whether it be in the public or private sector. We’ll also handle all your contract details, negotiate the best remuneration package and assist with all the paperwork.
Register today and our experienced team will be in touch to help you find your next rewarding Psychiatrist job.
What is the average Psychiatrist Salary?
Psychiatrists working in Australia can expect to earn the following for locum and permanent roles:
- Psychiatry Registrars and CMOs: between $85,000 to $250,000 per year
- Staff Specialist Psychiatrists in permanent roles: can earn a salary between $250,000 to $500,000 per year, depending on location
- Psychiatrists in private practice: earn a salary up to $800,000 per annum
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrists: pay rates between $2,000 to $2,500 per day plus accommodation and travel, depending on location
What Subspecialties of Psychiatry do we recruit for?
Our Psychiatry team can provide you with access to the most rewarding locum and permanent Psychiatrist jobs in the following areas:
What qualifications do you need to work as a Psychiatrist in Australia and New Zealand?
- UK/Ireland – MRCPsych combined with the CCT (or CCST or JCHMT as appropriate)
- Canada – Fellowship in Psychiatry or Certificate in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Canada
- USA – Certificate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Benefit from regulatory advice, help with Psychiatry College registration and more
Our Psychiatrists get free expert advice from our in-house Regulatory and Migration team on all aspects of the registration and migration process including AHPRA, RANZCP, Medicare and a working visa.
Register with our Psychiatry team today and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion about the next step in your medical career.