Find your next rewarding Psychiatrist Job
Benefit from our unrivaled network of healthcare providers and our expertise in helping Psychiatrists find the most rewarding Psychiatrist jobs over the past 20 years.
From flexible Psychiatry locum jobs Australia-wide to exciting permanent roles for Psychiatrists that tick all your boxes, our Psychiatry Team will work alongside you to understand your priorities providing invaluable help every step of the way.
When you join our network, you’ll be the first to hear about any exclusive roles and our Psychiatry team will help you throughout your Psychiatry job search, whether it be in the public or private sector. We’ll also handle all your contract details, negotiate the best remuneration package and assist with all the paperwork.
Register today and our experienced team will be in touch to help you find your next rewarding Psychiatry job.
What is the average Psychiatrist Salary?
Psychiatrists working in Australia can expect to earn the following:
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrists: between $2,000 to $2,500 per day plus accommodation and travel, depending on location
- Staff Specialist Psychiatrists in permanent roles: between $250,000 to $500,000 per year, depending on location
- Psychiatrists in private practice: up to $800,000 per annum
- Psychiatry Registrars and CMOs: between $85,000 to $250,000 per year
What Subspecialties of Psychiatry do we recruit for?
Our psychiatry team can provide you with access to the most rewarding psychiatrist jobs in the following areas:
What qualifications do you need to work as a Psychiatrist in Australia and New Zealand?
- UK/Ireland – MRCPsych combined with the CCT (or CCST or JCHMT as appropriate)
- Canada – Fellowship in Psychiatry or Certificate in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Canada
- USA – Certificate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Benefit from regulatory advice, help with Psychiatry College registration and more
Our Psychiatrists get free expert advice from our in-house Regulatory and Migration team on AHPRA and Psychiatry College registration, Medicare as well as visa and migration advice from our registered migration agents.