You can rest assured all detail and paperwork will be managed efficiently due to the defined processes and quality standards we have in place for all credentialing and migration assignments. Our experts will manage all relevant paperwork accurately and promptly on your behalf.
Benefit from the broad range of expertise our regulatory and migration team has learned over the years, from the best pathway to vocational recognition and area of need, to Medicare provider and prescriber numbers, as well as immigration assistance, and more.
Contact us to discuss your options.
What regulatory services do we offer our doctors?
We have strong relationships with key contacts at regulatory bodies to facilitate ease of processing for all our doctors and have an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory processes and special requirements for each medical specialty.
The regulatory services we offer our doctors include:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) registration
- Medical College application
- Area of Need application
- District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) advice
- Assistance with Primary Source Verification application (AMC & EPIC)
- MCNZ applications, including Vocational, Provisional General and Locum Tenens
- Medicare provider and prescriber numbers including 19AB exemptions and Academic exemptions
What migration services do we offer our doctors?
If you’re an overseas doctor looking to move to Australia or New Zealand, our MARA registered migration agents can offer tailored advice, whatever your medical specialty. We understand the common issues that arise around visa applications and have the expertise to anticipate and resolve challenges in advance.
All migration paperwork will be completed to our top quality standards as Wavelength adheres to the Code of Conduct of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Our migration agents can help doctors with:
- Immigration assistance for subclass 482 sponsorship, nomination and visa applications
- Immigration assistance for employer-sponsored subclass 186 visa applications
- Immigration assistance for other temporary and permanent visa options
- Advice and assistance with migration for family members of doctors we are working with