One of QLD’s largest health services is looking for a specialist to join their Anaesthetics team at this stunning east coast location
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle at this stunning east coast location
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Join one of QLD’s largest hospitals providing a range of services
This highly supportive hospital is looking for a staff specialist to join their Anaesthetics team. The primary focus of the role is to provide high quality clinical care to each of your patients. This role will see you provide clinical supervision and support to other members of the team such as Junior medical officers, Senior medical officers and Registrars. There is a focus on both personal and professional development, with support provided to grow your career. You will also work collaboratively with other departments including ED, Obstetrics and the High Dependency Unit. There is opportunity to develop your leadership skills through teaching and training junior staff members within the unit.
The health service is one of the largest in Queensland and committed to delivering quality care to patients and their families. The hospital is a public hospital and a major health centre for the region. 194 overnight beds are in operation, providing care across specialties including general medicine and surgery, cardiology, emergency, obstetrics and gynaecology, renal dialysis, and paediatrics.
Located on the eastern coast of Australia between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast the region is known for its natural attractions and experiences including parks, waterways, wildlife centres, lookouts, and beaches. This is a vibrant coastal village with plenty to see and do. Peaceful seaside towns and hinterland villages offer you endless opportunities for weekend getaways.
• MBBS & registration or eligibility for registration with AHPRA.
• FANZCA or equivalent qualification acceptable to the Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and registrable with the AHPRA as a Specialist in Anaesthetics.