Are you ready to take the next step in your career mission ?
- Leadership Position
- Full Time Employment
- Generous Salary & Benefits
Fixed term temporary full-time for three (3) years, 80 hours per fortnight.
Provide high quality clinical and non-clinical services to benefit the patients / clients. This includes research as well as teaching the health professionals of the future.
Lead and manage the provision of Palliative Care Services in accordance with the standards, the ethics of the profession and in accordance with the company policies, in a hospital, community and outreach setting.
Townsville is a thriving precinct with access to a variety of world class education facilities, leading edge health care, affordable housing, unique retailing, spectacular events and entertainment, dining precincts and a wide range of outdoor recreation options.
Generous remuneration package value up to $486,763 p.a. comprising:
• Salary range of $188,800 to $239,377 p.a. (L18-L27)
• 4 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
• 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
• $25,500 p.a. motor vehicle allowance.
• 50% base annual salary attraction and retention allowance.
• $13,800 p.a. inaccessibility allowance.
• $21,500 p.a. allowance and 3.6 weeks professional development leave.
• Plus Clinical Managers Allowance of up to $289.60 per fortnight (CM1).
Additional employment benefits may include:
• Professional development
• Salary sacrificing options
• Shift and locality allowances
• Employee wellness and assistance programs
• Access to corporate discounts.
Requirements of the role
• Qualified as a medical practitioner
• Qualifications in speciality areas and current registration and / or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA).
• Registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia as a Specialist in Palliative Medicine.
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) with subspecialty training in Palliative medicine, or Fellowship in the Chapter of Palliative Medicine of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FAChPM).
• All applicants must be awarded Scope of Clinical Practice (SoCP) by the THHS Credentialing and SoCP committee. All appointments are subject to maintenance of SoCP within the CSCF for the facilities in which clinical work is to be undertaken.
• A class C motor vehicle licence.
• This position may require the incumbent to work at other facilities within the system
• This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
• It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
If this is the roe for you get in touch with your recruiter today!