Wavelength International Referral Program
Terms & Conditions
By participating in Wavelength International’s Referral Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the program.
Referral rewards will be provided as Visa Gift Cards with a value of $500.
- Referees may refer as many candidates or clients as they choose if the referrals meet Wavelength International’s eligibility requirements.
- A referral can be made via email, the registration page on the website or verbally, but the incentive is only applicable for new registrations which have not previously registered with Wavelength International, who have been personally referred by a referee.
- Only if the referred prospect is successfully placed through Wavelength International, will a referral reward be forwarded to you, the referring party. Successful placement is defined as when the candidate or client completes the guarantee period. In this case a successful placement is defined as when the candidate or client completes the initial three-month full-time equivalent assignment.
- The minimum qualifying period under Wavelength International’s referral program is a three month full-time equivalent assignment (continuous service).
- Only new candidates or clients can be referred. That means that it must be the applicant’s first official employment related contact with Wavelength International. You cannot refer candidates and clients who have previously used services or registered with Wavelength International. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the referral has already engaged services with or has been placed by Wavelength International before submitting the referral.
- Referred candidates must not have previously or currently applied to one of Wavelength International’s job postings or have been entered into the Wavelength International database as a current candidate.
- If a referral is submitted twice from different referees, then the first referral will be eligible for the reward.
- Referrals are not valid where the prospect and the referring party are one and the same person.
- The referee will receive their reward no more than thirty days following the three-month continuous assignment or engagement of service of the referred candidate or client.
- Referrals will be valid for twelve months from the date a candidate or client referral is received by Wavelength International. There will be no rewards for referrals beyond the twelve-month referral term.
- Respecting the privacy of others is also a priority for us. Any referral must be authorised by the person or business that is referred to wavelength International. By accepting our terms and conditions you represent that you have the authority to disclose the name of the person or business who is referred to us. Without this authority, you acknowledge that you are ineligible to participate in the Wavelength International Referral Program.
- The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time without notice. This program may be terminated at Wavelength International’s discretion at any time.
If you have further questions, please contact: email@example.com