Wavelength International - Referral Program
Terms & Conditions
By participating in Wavelength International’s Referral Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the program.
- To refer a candidate, referees must be registered with Wavelength at the time of making the referral.
- A referral can be made via email, the registration form on the website or verbally, and the incentive is only applicable for new candidates which have not previously registered with Wavelength International or used its services. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the referral has engaged services with or has been placed by Wavelength International before submitting the referral.
- Referees may refer as many candidates as they choose if the referrals meet Wavelength International’s eligibility requirements.
- Referrals are not valid where the prospect and the referring party are one and the same person.
- If a referral is submitted multiple times from different referees, then the first referral will be eligible for the reward.
- Referrals will be valid for twelve months from the date a candidate referral is received by Wavelength International.
- A $500 Visa Gift Card will be offered when the referred prospect is successfully placed through Wavelength International.
• A successful permanent placement is defined as when the candidate completes the initial three month full-time-equivalent assignment.
• A successful locum referral is defined as when the candidate has worked a minimum of five shifts within twelve months of their referral.
- The referee will be sent their reward within thirty days of the successful placement.
- This program may be terminated or changed at Wavelength International’s discretion at any time and without notice.
If you have further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org