Discover rewarding GP Jobs in Australia
Why are General Practice jobs in Australia such an attractive career move?
- With COVID restrictions easing, you can still make the move to Australia to find rewarding GP jobs
- The healthcare system is fantastic – low levels of paperwork and less bureaucracy for GP jobs in Australia let you focus on patient care
- More GP job opportunities to work in GP subspecialties like Women's Health, Skin, Chronic illness, Occupational Health, and more
- Better clinical outcomes with a doctor to patient ratio at 3.5 doctors to every 1,000 people
- GP jobs in Australia offer flexible working hours, a healthy work-life balance and high earnings.
START YOUR JOURNEY
"I moved to Australia in 2008 and love being a GP on the Gold Coast. Pay is good, hours flexible and my family is thriving. Make the move with Wavelength - you won't regret it!" – Dr Chris Jones, GP
Now is the perfect time to start your search for a GP job in Australia with the support of our experienced GP team and qualified in-house migration agents. With +22 years of experience, our high levels of service have afforded us the reputation of being the medical recruitment agency of choice for General Practitioners looking to secure the best jobs in Australia. Read why doctors love working and living in Australia.
Take advantage of our FREE migration services - our in-house migration agents personally guide our GPs through the steps and paperwork required to relocate with their families to Australia.
Even if you are just curious about the GP job market in Australia but not yet ready to make the move, we're happy to have a confidential chat.
Please register your interest and we'll be in touch to discuss your GP job options in Australia!
Register your interest