Discover the best GP Jobs in Australia
You're focused and driven about your GP career. So are we.
Why are General Practice jobs in Australia such an attractive career move?
- With COVID restrictions easing, you can still make the move to Australia now!
- The healthcare system is fantastic – low levels of paperwork and less bureaucracy, so you can focus on patient care
- More opportunities to work in GP subspecialties like Women's Health, Skin, Chronic illness, Occupational Health, and more
- Better clinical outcomes with a doctor to patient ratio at 3.5 doctors to every 1,000 people
- GPs enjoy flexible working hours, a healthy work-life balance and high earnings.
"I moved to Australia in 2008 and love being a GP on the Gold Coast. Pay is good, hours flexible and my family is thriving. Make the move with Wavelength - you won't regret it!" – Dr Chris Jones, General Practitioner
Now is the perfect time to start your search for a GP job in Australia with the support of our GP team and in-house migration agents. Our service and +21 years experience has afforded us the reputation of being the medical recruitment agency of choice for General Practitioners looking to secure the best jobs in Australia. Read why doctors love working and living in Australia.
Take advantage of our FREE migration services helping GPs relocate to Australia. Even if you are just curious about the GP job market in Australia but not yet ready to make the move, we're happy to have a confidential chat.
Please register and we'll be in touch!