Join a Radiologist-led practice in the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Earning potential of over $1 M per year
- Private practice with state-of-the-art machinery
- Great work-life balance
Why join this group?
- Their practices are led by Radiologists who have a full say in the running of the business. This is under-pinned by a great leadership team.
- They offer a mix of base pay and a percentage of billings. This is uncapped and they have Radiologists currently earning over $1million/year.
- You will have access to the latest technology in their modern facilities.
- They provide a comprehensive range of services across both hospitals, their clinics and the community providing you with a varied case-load
- They promote work-life balance offering generous leave allowances and flexible working practices.
Mackay is a sub-tropical city on Australia’s east coast close to the Great Barrier Reef and the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. It currently has affordable real-estate despite it being located in one of Queensland’s strongest growth regions. With 31 pristine beaches within driving distance, it still manages to retain a distinct, laid-back contrast to the ‘built environment’ of the well-known resort areas of Queensland. It has excellent services, amenities, schools and hospitals and fine architecture which complements the environmental beauty of the surrounding region.
To be successful in applying for this position you must hold FRANZCR or equivalent and be eligible for registration with AHPRA.
Along with your general imaging skills, you will possess MRI skills and solid interventional skills.
Why use Wavelength?
As Australia’s leading provider of recruitment services for doctors we are able to take the hassle out of looking for a new job. Whether you are looking to further your career, need a new challenge or are interested in a change of scenery, we have the knowledge and resources to help. We understand your needs and make the whole process easy.
Work as a Radiologist in a stunning location - apply now!