Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Hobart
We are proud to partner with the Royal Hobart Hospital Mental Health Service in Tasmania to bring you an exciting Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist job opportunity. Work in a state-of-the-art hospital that offers career progression and enjoy the slower-paced lifestyle that Tasmania has to offer.
- Work Monday to Friday while enjoying the relaxed lifestyle that Tasmania has to offer
- Join a highly-skilled, supportive team who are passionate about the service
- Work in a brand new state-of-the-art Paediatric Unit
- Opportunities to pursue areas of interest including research and further education
- Enjoy historic suburbs, beautiful walking routes, nationally acclaimed restaurants and cafes, as well as its vibrant music and nightlife culture
- Salary package as per the state award and generous relocation assistance for both Australian and international candidates.
Register your interest and download your complimentary brochure including job and package details, insights from doctors currently working at the hospital and information about living in the beautiful heart of Hobart, Tasmania.