Develop your surgical skills and enjoy the stunning scenery of Snowdonia
- Enjoy the benefits of rural living
- Recently modernised facility
- Learning, training and research opportunities
Located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Britsh Isles the area has Snowdonia National Park on its doorstep. Living here provides ample opportunity to enjoy the landscape, participate in outdoor activities and take full advantage of the many benefits of rural living.
The hospital is a modern 468 bed district general hospital servicing the coastal and rural areas nearby. The department has two full time Urology surgeons along with four registrars and a number of SHO level staff. The department has been recently refurbished to provide state of the art facilities to patients across inpatient, day surgery and outpatient services.
Working within the Urology team you will provide care across the inpatient and outpatient services along with participation in the on call roster across the team. The position will enable you to engage in a research project and contribute to the academic life of the department, there will also be the opportunity to contribute to teaching of junior medical staff and medical students.
To be successful in applying for this position you must hold the following key requirements:
• Hold MBBS / MBChB / MRCEM or equivelant
• Be fluent in English – (Both verbal & Written)
• Hold registration with the GMC or be eligible for registration
• Provider in PALS/APLS, ALS and ATLS or its equivalent
• Training or Teaching qualifications would also be desirable