A leading healthcare organization dedicated to providing exceptional medical services, is seeking a skilled and compassionate Gastroenterologist to join their dynamic team.
- Generous salary on offer
- Flexible work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
• Diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal disorders.
• Provide high quality care for patients and their families/significant others.
• Ensure detailed patient care treatment plans are in place to support the timely management of patients.
• Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive care.
• Maintaining accurate medical records and documentation.
• Staying updated with the latest advancements in gastroenterology.
• Contributing to quality improvement initiatives and research projects.
• Ensuring ethical practice and adhering to guidelines and protocols.
This region offers the charm of a rural lifestyle combined with all the big city facilities. Everything you need is just around the corner, and it takes no time to get there. Offering an enviable lifestyle, university options, premiere housing estates, and all the must have facilities, coupled with a vibrant, diverse culture makes living and working here unique.
• Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Medical Practitioner.
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians or equivalent specialist qualification in Gastroenterology.
• Evidence of proficiency in endoscopic procedures to the level of a specialist, including current certification by the Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA)