A leading provider of fertility care, specialist imaging and diagnostic services is seeking Sonologists at its Sydney Clinics.
Are you interested in working for one of Australia’s leaders in fertility care, specialist womens imaging and diagnostic services?
If you are, our client is seeking full- time or part-time sonologists to work at their Sydney clinics.
About the Role:
As a Sonologist, you will perform high quality obstetric and gynaecological tertiary level reviews and procedures.
This includes, but not limited to:
• Interpreting and reporting on ultrasound scans
• Conducting clinical procedures
• Undertaking complex ultrasound scans
• Providing patients with exceptional care and support
• Mentoring and providing expert clinical advice to staff
You will be supported by an experienced and multidisciplinary team of Sonographers, Genetic Counsellors, Phlebotomists and Medical Receptionists.
You will have:
• Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
• Certification, or working towards, Certification in Obstetrical and Gynaecological Ultrasound (COGU); or
• Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DDU)
• ASAR (Australian Sonographer Association Registry) Membership
• RANZCOG certification to perform Nuchal Translucency scans
Employees are rewarded with:
• Flexible work arrangements
• Paid Parental & Partners leave
• Discounts on fertility and ultrasound services
• IVF leave
• Salary packaging through novated vehicle leasing
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program