Part-time as a locum VMO Psychiatrist, working 2 days per week
Work in a 10-bed voluntary Inpatient unit
ASAP and ongoing (2 days per week)
Telehealth option available.
General adult role. Must have experience as a VMO.
- Return airfares from any Australian city, cap of $450 return applicable.
- Accommodation provided for period of stay with the locum required to arrive the evening prior and depart either late the last contracted date evening upon completion of the session or the next morning.
- Fleet Car or Hire Car ($50 per day car hire cap, all inclusive) should fleet vehicle not be available
- Locum VMO’s may prefer to drive and are able to claim reimbursement for kilometres via their VMO Claim.
- VMO Claims are completed online via V-Money Web, assistance and support provided.
Paid via VMoney.
You must have your Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP). You must also either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia, a New Zealand citizen, or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa (with permission from your sponsoring employer).