Discover what makes Ireland a great place to live
- Great varied patient base
- Competitive salary & allowances
- Create an enviable work life balance on Irelands east coast
The full time position will be working as a General Adult Psychiatrist providing services across sites in the South Eastern region of Ireland.
The Sunny South East’ has a lot to offer when you aren’t working. Wexford, known for it’s world famous opera festival that runs throughout the month of October every year. Waterford, heaped with history dating back to it’s viking roots. Kilkenny, known for many things but it’s hard not to mention it’s reputation on the hurling circuit having won the All-Ireland Championship 36 times. With many more things to do and see once you go exploring.
• Irish Medical Council Specialist registration or eligibility to apply
• Extensive experience in General Adult Psychiatry at Consultant level
• Experience managing and mentoring doctors at intern, SHO and Registrar level
• Full or part complete MRCPsych / American Boards in Psychiatry / Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry desirable but not essential
• Experience in Ireland, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South African or US desirable.
Interested?, then why wait!