Make a difference at one of Australia's leading health care providers located in Tasmania!
- Supportive & Rewarding Workplace
- Large Privately Run Facility
- Permanent employment on offer!
If you are a VMO General Medicine or Dual Trained Physician seeking permanent employment in South Australia this may be the role for you!
Situated five minutes from the heart of the city of Hobart, this is the largest private hospital in Tasmania providing a wide range of specialist services.
The hospital supports the VMO’s with access to consulting rooms on site, including administrative and information system support. The VMO’s provide an on-call service for general medical admissions through the Accident and Emergency Department and a consultation service to other specialities. Inpatients are located on a designated medical ward, with a high observation area for acute admissions which is monitored by a medical officer during business hours.
Daily tasks include and are not limited to:
• Participating in the acute general medicine admitting roster (approximately 1 in 5)
• Outpatient consulting sessions located on the hospital grounds.
• Contributing to the hospital through committee work or equivalent.
• Dr’s will be expected to contribute to the on-call roster.
For this role you must have FRACP or equivalent.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please get in contact with your recruitment consultant!