Travel the world for free with this great new role!
- Modern medical facilities
- Tax Free salary
- Private Cabin & all meals provided
Are you Interested in cruising the world whilst earning a tax free salary? enjoying the bright lights of New York City, dinner in Halifax, Canada or taking in the sights of Reykjavik, Iceland?
Wavelength currently has a new opportunity for Medical Officers to join a number of cruise ship medical teams travelling the world. The positions are available for a minimum 1 year contract with commencement potentially anywhere in the world pending the ships schedule.
Perks of the job
• Contract type 1 – 200 days per year (12 weeks on, 12 weeks off)
• Contract type 2 – 243 days per year (12 weeks on, 6 weeks off)
• Tax free monthly salary
• Accommodation, food, uniform all provided at no cost to each doctor
• Allocated training days.
Working with two of the worlds largest cruise ship operators the fleet includes 10 current ships ranging from 1,800-3,600 guests and 800-1,500 crew. There are currently 3 new ships on order which will begin service early 2020 and 2022.
To be successful in applying for this position you must hold the following key requirements:
• PGY 4+ with 3 years’ minimum experience in an Emergency Medicine, General Practice or Critical Care setting
• Competent experience in airway management – intubation and conscious sedation
• Competence in management of common cardiac cases and the ability to lead a cardiac arrest team
• Ability to reduce common fractures / dislocations
• ALS / ACLS / BLS / PALS
Sucessfull Applicants must also hold current registration in one or the following countries to ensure visa eligibility for the role.
United States of America
Are you ready to sail the world with this adventurous new role?
Contact Carole Paterson on 02 8353 9045 or email@example.com for further details.