Opportunity to make a difference at this regional trauma centre
- Great opportunity to develop your Emergency skills internationally
- Be part of an experienced Emergency team
- Develop your teaching skills across Ireland
The well established Emergency team are seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician to join the department and assist with developing services to provide exceptional critical care to the wider midlands based community. The department is the leading trauma centre for the region and is the main referral centre for the regions three smaller hospitals. The facility has direct links with teaching hospitals in Dublin and prides itself on the education of staff within its facility.
Operating for just over 10 years the hospital is a 195 bed facility with elective theatres, 24/7 trauma centre and a 23 bed day hospital.
Centrally located in scenic Ireland the region was once famous for its agricultural and distillery exports, however has now adapted to Irelands changing culture with good food and crafts now available across the region.
• Irish Medical Council specialist registration
• Extensive experience in an Emergency Medicine setting at Consultant level
• Experience managing and mentoring doctors at Intern, SHO and Registrar level
• Full or part complete FRCEM / ABEM / FACEM / FRCPC
• Experience in Ireland, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South African or US desirable.
Interested in further details? then why wait!