Great role available in scenic Ireland !
- Inpatient & outpatient based duties
- Competitive salary & allowances
- Live in the most affordable city in Ireland
Working as a General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist, the service covers a population area of 300,000+. General Adult expertise is required to treat depression, anxiety, rehabilitation, addiction and more depending on the patient needs. Within this position, your duties will fall within both in patients and outpatient departments in a number of community-based units located throughout greater North Cork City.
Do you have:
• Full active IMC Specialist registration in Psychiatry, or eligibility to apply?
• 1 + years’ experience at Consultant level
• Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists Ireland / UK preferable
• Previous experience in Ireland, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or, USA desirable.
Answered YES to the above?, then why wait!