Great opportunity to work in Ireland for a year!
- Develop your emergency skills in the gateway to Europe
- Learn at Irelands leading teaching hospital
- Enjoy stuning coastal lifestyle
Working within the emergency department of one of Irelands leading teaching hospitals you will have a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your skills whilst working within this dynamic team. With a bed capacity of 500+ the facility provides 24/7 acute surgical, medicine and critical care along with providing the regions centre for cancer and cardiac services across western Ireland.
Located on the western coastline this region is renowned for its vibrant lifestyle and hosting numerous festivals, celebrations and events. Being an oceanic climate the region boasts a mild, moist temparate climate on Irelands stunning western coastline.
• Irish Medical Council registration or eligibility to apply
• Extensive experience in an EM setting at Registrar / Medical Officer level
• Full or part complete MRCEM / MCEM / FRCEM / DIPEC desirable but not essential
• Extensive experience in an EM setting at Consultant level
• Experience in Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South African or US desirable.
Interested in further details? then why wait!