Fast track your way to living in Ireland permanently!
- Opportunity to develop your GP skills internationally
- Experienced nursing & admin support team
- Great locations nestled between city and country
Working as part of a multidisciplinary GP team, reporting to the Medical Director you will be covering out of hours GP sessions for approximatly 40-45 hours per week. Patients will be triaged by nurses before being referred to a GP for review. Consultations shall be undertaken at one of the organisations clinics or in the patients home as required with the assistance and support of a driver. Services operate from 1800 - 0800 Monday - Friday and 24 hours over weekends and Public Holidays. Case loads will be varied but will generally include a mix of adult and paediatric presentations.
As the primary out of hours provider to the mid west region of Ireland, the service is based out of Limerick the main cultural and economic centre of the region with 12 clinics spread across the counties of Limerick, North Tipperary and Clare. The area has good road links to Dublin and air routes to Britain, Europe and transatlantic flights to the United States.
Do you have:
• Full active IMC Specialist registration as a GP, or eligibility to apply?
• 2+ Years General Practice experience
• Proven paediatric experience?
• Eligibilty to work in Republic of Ireland ? (Visa/Work Permit assistance available to successful applicants)
• Fully fluent in English / IELTS Certificate
Answered YES to the above?, then why wait!