Develop your GP career on the emerald isle !
- Modern Medical Campus
- Work as part of an experienced team
- Practice family medicine 30km from the city
Working in a modern medical practice situated 30km from the heart of Cork, the position offers a great role working in 3 partner General Practice. The practice offers services across women’s and men’s health; child vaccinations and immunisations; health screens and travel medicine.
You will manage morning and afternoon patient sessions through 10-15 minute appointments. Full back up shall be provided from an experienced practice nurse team and practice administrators.
• Monday-Friday, 09.00hrs - 17.30hrs. Out of hours cover paid separately
• Salary c €100,000 per annum for 9 sessions/week
• Work permit paid by employer
To be successful in applying for this position you must hold the following key requirements:
• Hold MICGP / FRACGP or equivalent
• Be fluent in English – (Both verbal & Written)
• Hold registration with the Irish Medical Council (IMC) or be eligible for registration