Elevate your Ophthalmology career in stunning Queensland!
- Join the largest private provider of ophthalmic care in Australia
- Two job openings in two stunning QLD locations
- Long-term contract or sessional arrangements will be considered
This leading ophthalmology provider, known for its commitment to delivering exceptional patient care, achieving superior clinical outcomes, and exploring research opportunities are in search for two Ophthalmologists.
The organisation operates across multiple locations, including a state-of-the-art facility in North & South Queensland. The team at the clinics are highly specialised medical professionals, nursing staff, ophthalmic assistants, and administration staff, all working together to create a positive and efficient working environment.
The Ophthalmologist will provide comprehensive eye care services, including subspecialty expertise in cornea, medical/ surgical retina, glaucoma, paediatric, oculoplastics and/or neuro-ophthalmology.
Nestled in the heart of North Queensland, this region offers a vibrant lifestyle surrounded by lush tropical landscapes, pristine beaches, and a welcoming community. While the other location is in the bustling capital city of Brisbane, offering a dynamic urban environment, rich cultural scene, and endless opportunities for growth and exploration.
• Medical degree and specialisation in Ophthalmology.
• Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
• Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO)