Embark on an extraordinary journey as a Clinical Haematology Fellow, honing your expertise and making a profound impact on patient care
- Competitive salary and generous remuneration package
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with a strong focus on professional development
- Opportunities for research, publication, and participation in academic activities
Two leading healthcare institutions renowned for its excellence in patient care, medical education, and research, is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join their team as a Clinical Haematology Fellow. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate and skilled haematologist to further their career in the field of Haematology.
Melbourne, the capital city of Victoria, is a sophisticated world city with a vast array of attractive features. Melbourne boasts a vibrant culture and arts scene, is surrounded by world class beaches, and is the sports capital of Australia; with great weekend getaway destinations, only hours away, there is always something new and exciting to experience.
• MBBS or equivalent
• FRACP or equivalent by examination in Haematology
• AHPRA registration (or eligibility)