Seeking an Ambitious and Energetic ED Clinical Director to steer a newly renovated and digitised state of the art Emergency Department
- An opportunity to cultivate a culture of clinical excellence and patient centred care with a newly founded team of like-minded professionals amidst a newly remodelled ED
- Enjoy the latest IEMR technology to provide highest levels of patient care
- Opportunity to combine a fulfilling career with relaxed lifestyle in arms distance to the Great Barrier Reef and Rain Forests
The role of the Clinical Director Emergency Department is a challenging and rewarding role. You will provide organisational, management and clinical leadership to the emergency team across all professional disciplines (medical, nursing, allied health, operational and administration). Your opportunity is to lead clinical, service and cultural transformation to deliver optimum patient care, and to ensure integration of services both with Mackay
This hospital has recently benefitted from a redevelopment. Now equipped with leading edge technology and completely integrated electronic medical records, enabling medical teams to deliver the highest levels of care.
The hospital provides specialist services in obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, urology, oncology and cardiac and many other specialty areas.
Located roughly halfway up the east coast of Queensland, Mackay offers a relaxed lifestyle in a tropical environment. Enjoy all the benefits of a regional city while having easy access to endless sandy beaches, the Great Barrier Reef, rainforest and National Parks.
• Mandatory possession of a qualification from a registered tertiary institution and Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency with a current annual practicing certificate is essential.
• Fellowship of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine.