Let us help you find the best Emergency Medicine jobs
Access the largest range of Emergency Medicine jobs via our extensive network of public and private hospitals in Australia and New Zealand.
We have regular Emergency Medicine locum jobs and permanent Emergency Medicine roles available across all states, from the fringes of metro and coastal areas to regional cities, rural towns and outback communities. Our experienced ED Team will provide invaluable advice every step of the way, negotiating and securing the most rewarding Emergency Medicine job to suit your priorities and career pathway.
Register with us today to experience our personalised service and benefit from our strong 20-year reputation. Be the first to hear about exclusive Emergency Medicine jobs, get expert advice from our dedicated Emergency Medicine recruitment consultants and find the ideal emergency department to suit the next step in your career.
What salary can you expect working in Emergency Medicine?
- Junior Doctors working in Emergency Medicine can earn approximately $76,000 to $93,000 per year
- Middle grade Emergency Medicine Doctors earn approximately $88,000 to $125,000 per year
- Career Medical Officers earn approximately $200,000-$300,000 per year
- Emergency Medicine Consultants in permanent roles earn between $250,000 to $500,000 per year, depending on experience, seniority and location
- Locum Emergency Medicine Consultant rates range from $2000 to $2800 per day
What Grades of Emergency Medicine do we recruit for?
|CMO||new Fellow||Specialist||ED Consultant|
|PHO||SRMO||Emergency Medicine Trainee||RMO|
What Emergency Medicine jobs can you find in Australia and New Zealand?
- Hospital-based Emergency Medicine jobs
- Adult and Paediatric Emergency medicine
- Trauma Services
- Rural Emergency Medicine
- Director of Emergency Medicine roles
What qualifications do you need to work in Australia and New Zealand?
The specialist qualification in Australia and New Zealand is Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM). You can compare your training program to the ACEM training program to see if it is comparable in terms of content, duration, governance and assessment. If so, it may be worth you applying for Specialist Assessment in Australia or Vocational registration in New Zealand.
International qualifications that are often deemed comparable include:
UK/Ireland – FCEM+CCT
Canada – FRCPC
USA – ABEM (by examination)
Emergency Physicians can benefit from our in-house Regulatory and Migration team expertise. All our Doctors have access to expert advice on the registration process with the College, AHPRA and Medicare, plus migration advice from our in-house registered migration agents.