GP17 Lekker Bicycle Wellbeing Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand, who are over 18. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Wavelength International Pty Ltd ABN 95 092 071 693, 67 – 77 Flinders Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 phone 02 83539000
- The promotion commences at 12:01AM Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on 4/09/17 & closes at 5.00PM Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on 28/10/17.
- An Entry will be recorded when customers share the G17 Wellbeing Campaign on social media and/or register with Wavelength at the GP17 Event in Sydney on the 26 – 28th October.
- The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to produce satisfactory proof of residency at the household address shown on their entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entry which is not made in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draws.
- The Prize Winner will be given the choice of one of two Jordaan Drop Lekker E-Bikes: Pastel Blue or Classic Black.
Total Prize Pool value: $2198
- There will be one prize draw conducted at 11am on the 31/10/17. The Draw will be conducted at Wavelength International, 67 Flinders Street Surry Hills NSW
- Prize winner will be notified in writing and phone call within one days of the draw. The name of the prize winner will be published in an email to all entrants in the draw on 1/11/17 and at www.wave.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs
- Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Wavelength International ABN 95 092 071 693 67 – 77 Flinders Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 phone 02 8353 9000
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org