Are you ready for your next adventure in Singapore?
We have helped countless Doctors secure rewarding medical jobs in Singapore, and have also have assisted them with migration. We are the only medical recruitment agency in Australia with in-house migration agents ready to help you work through all the relevant visa requirements.
If you are interested in working as a Doctor in Singapore, register your details and one of our medical recruitment consultants will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
What are the benefits of working as a Doctor in Singapore?
With advanced technologies and state of the art facilities, Singapore’s health system is ranked by the World Health Organisation as one of the best in the world. Medical roles based in Singapore are highly sought after and the country offers a range of benefits including:
- A world-class healthcare and education system, with all year-round warm climate
- Reputation for being one of the safest places to live and raise a family.
- One of the lowest taxation systems in the world with personal tax rates as low as 12.5%.
- Salary packages including housing allowances, relocation assistance, plus healthcare benefits
- Asia on your doorstep: beautiful beaches, jungle adventures and island hopping nearby
Why work with Wavelength?
We have opportunities across all specialties at consultant level with a particular demand for Doctors specialising in General Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Rheumatology, Histopathology, Endocrinology, Respiratory Medicine and General and Spine Surgery.
Our experienced team will guide you through the complete process including medical registration and visa applications to make the preparation for your new life in Singapore as smooth and stress-free as possible.
If you would like find out more, register your details below and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch.
You can also read what Doctors have to say about their experiences working with us on their move to Singapore below, as well as in this blog article 'Living and Working as a Specialist in Singapore'.